Goji Food Solutions Ltd. (Goji) is the market leader in RF solid-state cooking technologies for residential and commercial food applications, with over 200 patents and patent applications worldwide. Founded in 2009, Goji has devoted itself to improving the way people cook food using its RF solid-state technologies. With Goji, people will be able to cook faster, better and simpler than ever before. Goji’s first application will reach the market soon and a pipeline of products will follow. Goji™ RF solid-state cooking will change the kitchen forever.
Goji is funded by NEA, a leading VC firm, and Hobart Group, an investment house primarily focused on commercializing disruptive medical technologies. Goji is currently preparing for its next stage of growth.
Goji Research, Goji’s research and development affiliate, is home to a passionate team of multi-disciplinary team of experienced engineers with many years of experience in telecom, military and other industries.
We are looking for a manager of an existing mass production line, with knowledge and understanding in RF, electronic systems, manufacturing processes, and who is as excited as we are. Are you eager to work at an innovative start-up company that develops and mass manufactures a revolutionary multi-disciplinary product?
- Responsible for managing an ongoing product mass production using a top Turn-Key manufacturer in North of Israel
- In charge of monitoring the manufacturing process and automatic testers, include the technical training for the turn-key electronics manufacturing services providers.
- Monitor in depth investigations and failure analysis when needed
- Propose solutions to improve the quality of the product manufacturing robustness
- Participate in the design and implementation of automatic processes, guidelines and procedures
- Setting up and maintaining long running hardware and software test environments
- As part of the engineering and production team, provide engineering support (ECO, MCO)
- Manage the technical RMA process and 8D reports where needed
- Participate in technical reviews - requirement reviews, development design reviews, test design reviews and field report reviews
- Practical Electronics Engineer / Electronics Engineer
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a complex electronic systems mass production management
- Experience in turn-key manufacturing management
- Experience in support maintenance and improvement of the production line automated testing stations
- Experience identifying, analyzing and resolving test procedure failures
- Multidisciplinary background with RF experience including transmitters and receivers and strong familiarity with RF test equipment
- Know-how and understanding in the operation of general testing equipment (power supplies, DVM, PCs), and RF testing equipment (0.9-8GHz) such as: Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Signal generator, RF Power Meter
- Experience in setting up and maintaining hardware and software test environments
- Knowledge and experience in Priority, ECO, BOM and version management
- Knowledge in MS OFFICE
- Understanding in practical basic TCP/IP networking
- Resourceful, independent, fast learner, training capability
- Self-driven and quick decision-maker
- Ability to formulate documents in technical English
- Conflict management capability
- Team player
- Knowledge in LabVIEW
- Experience in transfer from development to production (NPI)
- Experience in statistical analysis of the main characteristics of production processes (for the purpose of identifying trends and continuous improvement)
- Join a technology company disrupting the way millions of people cook food
- A truly pioneering technology with many interesting challenges
- Smart and driven co-workers in an exciting environment
- Great employee compensation benefits
- Work-life balance
- Career development opportunities at Goji Research and other Hobart Group companies
- Work with and learn from world-class experts
Goji is set to make a major impact on the way people cook food. Goji Research needs exceptional people to make our vision a reality.